Barnet Communication Services
- Barnet a leader in cybersecurity research, embedding security measures in VNF descriptors and SDN reroute of malicious traffic using Ethereum Decentralized Ledger Technology (DLT) to guarantee end-to-end content integrity.
- Barnet invented and developed the concept of content integrity system to protect communication channels from targeted adversary attacks.
- Barnet applied measures such as sender biometrics as cryptographic hash, which is linked to DLT tokens.
- Barnet produced network security performance inference engine using DLT smart contract and ML and AI technologies based on DLT ledger traces to uncover network and cloud usage anomalies. This eliminates completely adversary traffic and shields cryptographic network topology.
- Barnet studies 5G infrastructure control: this includes processing in 5G networks, 5G edge-optimized platform, separation of control and and user plan, network slicing, split architecture, access convergence, virtualization, flexible deployment of vRAN, universal compute at the edger, optimized scaling at the edge, security and power efficiency.
- Barnet provided vEPC and LTE features: this includes: network slicing, interaction with vGi-LAN, IoT architecture consideration, vEPC workload placement and vEPC redundancy
- Barnet provides Openstack performance measures this included: IT versus Telco workload, VNF descriptor and Openstack, network service onboarding process, network service instantiate process,
- Barnet provide design of Software Define Network in Wide Area Network this included direct SDN control of nodes and SDN control with domain controller.
- Barnet provides VNF orchestration and performance measures, VNF descriptors, VNF MANO catalog repository, VNF lifecycle management, VNF onboarding, VNF lifecycle operation and VNF capacity management.
- Barnet provides leading Tier one carriers consulting services worldwide:
- Barnet is headed by Dr. Raphael Ben-Ami a Distinguished Member of AT&T Labs and hold patents in Smart Switch, NFV/SDN and Cybersecurity threats protection, and DLT based content integrity system.
1997-2018 Barnet Communication Intelligence Tel: +972 544 733 800; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org