Barnet Communication Services
- Barnet provides a PoC design of Automated SD-WAN service offering, intent-based cloud-centric control and management policy driven, abstracted edge end-points & orchestration across routing, security, & application optimization domains. Versa & Palo-Alto, Architecture framework.
- Barnet provides system design documentation of SD-WAN network, call-flows, provisioning & automation: NaaS & SASE Convergence, VNFs instantiation, advanced security functions: CASB & ZTNA. ZTP, applications dynamic micro-segmentation, service chaining and compliance, abstract edge physical end-points that facilitate management, security, flexibility, portability & automated service management.
- Barnet Cloud Network 5GC Mobile Network Solutions - Cloud Native SA SBA 5G network services design and PoC: 5GC vIMS, vSBC, TAS, using SBI to deliver UC to leverage VoLTE, VoNR, ViLTE and IoT for machine to person communications. VNF decomposition to CNF, call flows, network slicing templates and KPIs, microservices CNF packaged in containerized images and orchestrated by Kubernetes and Openstack: EN-DC interworking based on network slice instance that forms a set of network function on sub-network instance.
- Barnet provides Data analytics and quantitative modelings for devices in wireless networks to improve device performance, quality, user QoE, QoS. Device analytics and performance, RF performance, device quality, device antenna performance, device readiness. Statistical modeling of wireless network and device QoS/KPI/KQI, user behaviors. Visualize the analytical results using data visualization tools. ML algorithms: forecasting, clustering, classification, reinforcement learning, deep learning. Data extraction/transformation/loading, text mining and statistical analysis using Python, R, Matlab, VBA, Java Scripts. Spark, Hadoop, MySQL, MS Excel, VBA, TeraData SQL, MS SQL.
- Barnet a leader in cybersecurity research, embedding security measures in VNF descriptors and SDN reroute of malicious traffic using Ethereum Decentralized Ledger Technology (DLT) to guarantee end-to-end content integrity.
- Barnet invented and developed the concept of content integrity system to protect communication channels from targeted adversary attacks.
- Barnet applied measures such as sender biometrics as cryptographic hash, which is linked to DLT tokens.
- Barnet produced network security performance inference engine using DLT smart contract and ML and AI technologies based on DLT ledger traces to uncover network and cloud usage anomalies. This eliminates completely adversary traffic and shields cryptographic network topology.
- Barnet studies 5G infrastructure control: this includes processing in 5G networks, 5G edge-optimized platform, separation of control and and user plan, network slicing, split architecture, access convergence, virtualization, flexible deployment of vRAN, universal compute at the edger, optimized scaling at the edge, security and power efficiency.
- Barnet provided vEPC and LTE features: this includes: network slicing, interaction with vGi-LAN, IoT architecture consideration, vEPC workload placement and vEPC redundancy
- Barnet provides Openstack performance measures this included: IT versus Telco workload, VNF descriptor and Openstack, network service onboarding process, network service instantiate process,
- Barnet provide design of Software Define Network in Wide Area Network this included direct SDN control of nodes and SDN control with domain controller.
- Barnet provides VNF orchestration and performance measures, VNF descriptors, VNF MANO catalog repository, VNF lifecycle management, VNF onboarding, VNF lifecycle operation and VNF capacity management.
- Barnet provides leading Tier one carriers consulting services worldwide:
- Barnet is headed by Dr. Raphael Ben-Ami a Distinguished Member of AT&T Labs and hold patents in Smart Switch, NFV/SDN and Cybersecurity threats protection, and DLT based content integrity system.
1997-2020 Barnet Communication Intelligence Tel: +1 (914) 627 9746 Cell: +972 544 733 800; Email: email@example.com